Fighting Handgun Essentials (FHE) is designed for students who already have some basic knowledge of shooting, manipulation and safety. FHE is designed to provide the student with the knowledge to move from shooting/owning a handgun into understanding fighting with and carrying a handgun.
Class topics will include but not limited to the following:
- Comprehensive Handgun Safety
- Medical Brief and Immediate Action
- Developing a Training Mindset
- Building Proper Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Recoil Management
- Reducing Malfunctions
- Strong and Support Hand Shooting
- Long Range Engagement
- FBI Qualification Course
- Semi Automatic Centerfire Pistol (No Rimfire Pistols)
- This is not a revolver class. See class descriptions and schedule.
- At least 5 Magazines for a pistol with 10 or more capacity. 8 for anything less
- 350 Rounds of quality full metal jacket range/training ammunition. More is better.
- A strong side holster and a support side magazine pouch. (The Serpa line of holsters are not allowed).
- Hearing and Eye Protection (electronic ear protection is recommended)
- No Refunds. We shoot in the heat, the cold, the rain and snow. If you have to cancel we will transfer your tuition to another date. A second cancellation will result in forfeiture of your tuition.
9 Hours – 350+ Rounds – $125.00
$10 Range fee paid on the day of training.