Micro and small pistols have come a long way in recent years. A decade ago finding a mechanically functional pocket pistol was difficult to say the least. But, they are not without their problems. This program is designed to get the student up to speed the small pistol techniques and principles to successfully employ one pistols as part of your every day or occasional carry resource.
- A minimum of 3 magazines for the pistol
- Multiple Holsters for the pistol.
- At least the following: Strong Side Outside the waistband, Pocket Holster, Ankle Holster.
- Two disposable jackets or sweatshirts that have pockets.
- Will be destroyed during class
- 250 Rounds of full metal jacket training ammunition
8 Hours – 250 Rounds – $125